Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's NOT Moday Already!

Geez I keep thinking it is Monday! Which means I am going to be messed up all week. I tried soemthing new yesterday and am anxious to see how well it works. I cooked up enough meals for this week so that when I get home all I have to do is warm it up! I am soooooooo excited this should save me an hour each night. So I could hmmmm lets see do homework with the kids, do homework for the kids ooooh I got it I can have the trampoline all to myself while the kids are doing homework. No seriosuly I am looking forward to having more time with the little rascals this week. It'll be fun! My mom likes to keep it simple I often read her blog about homesteading and wish I could do that. I am doing good to keep my head above water. Although I hope to share in that dream some day. Hope everyone enjoys there TUESDAY!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

you can come here on vacation and do the simple life. I need a break from handcranking the wringer! LOL

Steph said...

Melody!! This is Stephanie. From Drake? Anyways, Jodi gave me this link, and I figured I'd tell you...we are watching you.... ;) Love ya short bus!

skeener said...

Well Ms. Melody, wouldn't it seem as if on the one day a week that you do cook every meal wouldn't it take you just as long to cook every other day of the week? Plus you have to spend the time to warm up each meal so its about like screwing to get virginity... just doesn't make too much sense to me.

PS. You can thank Jodi for us stalking you :-P