Monday, February 4, 2008

Menu Planning Monday


If you want to push my buttons please ask me while I am walking through the door after work and before I am headed out to take everyone to ball practice "WHAT IS FOR DINNER" Well since what ever you can find only gets you so far and a plate full of snacks is more expensive than going out to eat I had to take a long hard look at things. I decided that instead of having my buttons pushed I would come up with a menu post it on the fridge and stick to it no matter what. I have breakfast, lunch and snack on it since hubby and I pack our lunches. Not only does it cut the grocery bill way down it cuts the frustration level way down as well. So no more pushing the lets ask mom what is for dinner and watch how red her face gets and steam comes out of her ears button, I am sure they are huddled up now inventing a new button but for now all is well that ends well!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are doing great on your saving deals! Now just get Megan to have dinner ready when you get home. LOL